Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kinetic Candy Swatch & Review

     Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Kinetic Candy for you guys. Kinetic Candy is a pale blue creme polish from the spring 2012 Electropop collection.

The bottle:
Indoor no flash.

Indoor with flash.

Outdoor.

Label:

Swatches:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Why I only have one outdoor picture. Because this is happening.

Outdoor. 

     All pictures are with two coats of Kinetic Candy and a top coat. The formula is thick but applies easily and to full opacity in two coats. The most color accurate picture is the indoor with out flash. I initially didn't want to buy this polish which is why I didn't buy it until recently but after seeing some swatches and nail art that used this color I knew I had to have it. And now that it's on my nails I am very pleased with it all my itself. Specially after standing on my cold balcony to take the pictures. I felt frozen and my nails being pale blue fit that perfectly. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment