Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Trees Manicure

     Today I have a fall tree inspired manicure. I'm sure you have all seen this one before but I put my own twist on it. I use sparkly polishes instead of creme polishes so that is had a more magical fall tree look to it. One because I love sparklies and two because the creme oranges, reds and yellows I have look bleck for this manicure. Anyway without further ado here's my Fall Tree mani.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sunlight.

What I used:
China Glaze - Cross Iron 360
China Glaze - Riveting
China Glaze - Solar Power
Nail Art - Cocoa

     Well there you have it my Fall Tree manicure. What do you think? I think I like it. It says fall and it says I like things that sparkle. My inner Valkyrie is very happy at the moment. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until Next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment