Friday, November 16, 2012

November Haul

     Today I have a haul post for you guys. These are just a few of the nail polishes I have bought this month. However this isn't all I have purchased this month I have several Amazon purchase that are ordered but have not yet arrived.

Sally Beauty:
China Glaze - Pizzazz, Beauty Secrets - Cuticle Oil (that smells like yummy pina colada), China Glaze - Blue Bells Ring, China Glaze - Glistening Snow and China Glaze - Angel Wings.

I also got a large (32 oz) bottle of nail polish remover...that should last me about a month. 
Total price = $17 (after $10 coupon).

Amazon:
China Glaze - Joy.
Price = free. Amazon gift card.

China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
Price = Free. Amazon gift card 
***I also ordered (all China Glaze) It's a Trap-Eze!, Glitter All The Way, Adore, and Gothic Lolita but they have not arrived yet. 

     So there you have it, 6 nail polishes, a large bottle of nail polish remover, and a cuticle oil all for only $17. Not to shabby. I will post another haul post when the other 4 amazon nail polishes arrive. Have you guys picked up any new polishes this week/month? If so what did you get? And what are your favorites from the new China Glaze Holiday Joy line? I love the glitters...as if you couldn't tell. My inner Valkyrie will always have her way. Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment