Saturday, November 17, 2012

Glistening Snow Swatch and Review

      Today I have a swatch of Glistening Snow from the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection to show you guy. Glistening Snow is a silver holographic micro-glitter polish that can best be described as Fairy Dust on steroids.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor. Weather isn't cooperating.
The swatches:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor

Close up:

     In the pictures above I used 3 coats of Glistening Snow and two coats of top coat. Free warning this polish eats top coat alive because it has a really grainy/sandy texture (due to all the glitter), hence the need for two coats of top coat to smooth it out. But rest assured this polish dries really fast so those extra layers won't have you waiting for a long dry time. That combined with the sparkly pay off. I am in love with this polish. My inner Valkyrie is in bliss. I hope you guys love this polish as much as I do. I can see this one being used in a lot of gradient manis in the future. Any way that's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment