Sunday, September 2, 2012

OPI Germany Collection German-Icure Swatches and Review

     Today I have another swatch from OPI's Germany Collection. This time I have German-Icure to show you. German-Icure is a dark vampy metallic red polish that that is both dramatic and girly at the same time. And my regular reader know that my Valkyrie gene loves things that sparkle and this one satisfies that gene perfectly. I took a ton of photo's of this polish because I am in deepest smit with it's dark, shiny, vampy, deliciousness.

Pictures of the bottle.
Indoor with flash

Outdoor in direct light.

Outdoor in the shade. 

Swatches. 
Indoor without flash.

Indoor with flash.

Outdoor in direct light.

Outdoor in the shade. 

      All pictures where two coats of German-Icure and a top coat. The best color representation is the outdoor in direct light picture. It applies easily and dries quickly. I'm in love with it's dark vampy nature. Dark + sparkly = love. This will be a regular on my digits this fall. 

Also for no apparent reason I have this song stuck in my head after finding it on Youtube the other day.
I'm in love with this album and it hasn't even come out yet. 

     Any way that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO



          

No comments:

Post a Comment