Sunday, September 30, 2012

OPI A Rose From The Dead Swatch and Review

     Today I have a swatch from OPI's So-So Skullicious mini set A Rose From The Dead (ARFTD). ARFTD is a bright (almost neon) medium pink creme. Actually it reminds me of Barbie shoes...like these ones over here. A bright pink girly, girl pink.

The bottle.
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor sunlight.

Outdoor shade.

Swatches.
Indoor no flash. 
The bottle is so tiny in my hand I feel like a giant. lol

Indoor with flash.

Outdoor shade.

Outdoor sunlight. 

     In the pictures above I used two coats of ARFTD and one coat of top coat. The formula applies easily and to full opacity in two coats. The best color representation in in the Outdoor sunlight picture. It's a really fun shade that screams summer to me...which makes me wonder why they released it as a fall/Halloween/Day of The Dead/Seasonal polish...And why they only released in in mini form. After wearing it I want a full size bottle. I wasn't sure about this polish in the bottle but on the nail it's just lovely. I highly recommend it. Well that's all I have for you today. So until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment