Thursday, August 30, 2012

OPI Germany Collection Danke-Shiny Red Swatch and Review

     So here's another swatch from OPI's Germany Collection. This time it's Danke-Shiny Red. This polish is a metallic red polish that actually (and weirdly) reminds me of the ribbon candy my mom...errr I mean Santa Claus used to put in my stocking for Christmas. Look over HERE to see what I'm talking about. Which makes me wonder why they didn't make this polish part of the Christmas line but hey what do I know I'm just a silly girl. But I'm getting sidetracked. This polish is bright red with really pretty shimmer and gloss to it.

The bottle.

Inside with flash.

Inside without flash.

Outside in the shade.

 Outside in direct sunlight.

     For all these pictures I used two coats of polish and a top coat. This round of photo's I think the 'inside with a flash' picture is the best color representation, compared to how I see it on my nails as I'm typing this. It applies really easily and dries quickly. I can see this polish ending up in a lot of nail art come December. Definitely worth the cost. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO




          

No comments:

Post a Comment