Sunday, September 23, 2012

Short Post

     So my internet is down (4th time in as many months) so instead of waiting until Friday for CenturyLink to fix it, I am waiting until Tuesday for my new installation from CableOne. And so have no internet until then (sad panda). I'm only able to make this post because Droid rules. I'll do a proper post on Tuesday when I will have a more reliable internet connection. Anyway this post is going to be short and sweet because typing this on my phone is less fun than it sounds. I just wanted to do a quick post and let everyone know that my entry over at Manicure Monkey for Halloween Nail art is up and running, ready to be voted on. I'm number 24. You can vote for me once a day. Please take a few minutes and vote for me. Thank you in advance.
And here's the link.
The Manicured Monkey: Halloween Nail Art Contest!
Until next time stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment