Friday, September 28, 2012

China Glaze Immortal Swatch and Review

     Today I have a swatch for you from China Glaze's Halloween collection (Wicked) named Immortal. Immortal is a pale grey polish with small, silver, blue and pinkish/purple micro-glitter it it.

The bottle.
Indoor with flash.

Indoor without flash.

Outdoor...yeah weather didn't cooperate again...

Close up (on nail).
Indoor without flash. Note small blue and pink/purple glitter.

Swatches
Indoor with flash.

Indoor without flash.

Outdoor.

     This polish is a nice thick formula that applies easily and dries quickly. I used two coats of Immortal and a top coat in the pictures above. This polish is simply amazing on the nail. The pictures just don't do it justice. I will be wearing this one a lot this fall. It's funny that a polish can remind you of a movie and in turn a song but that's exactly what this polish has managed to do. It actually reminds me of Selene's coat in Underworld Awakening (the one she steals after escaping from the cryo facility) and that reminds me of the song in the credits called Made of Stone by Evanescence. Haven't heard it? Here it is.


      Also don't forget to vote for me over at Manicured Monkey's Halloween nail art contest over here, I'm number 24. You can vote everyday and it would be greatly appreciated.Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time. Stay classy and Stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment