Thursday, September 13, 2012

ORLY Fowl Play Swatch and Review

     Today I have the second polish from my SBS haul to show you guys, ORLY Fowl Play. This is a thick jelly glitter polish. Fowl Play is a deep grape-y purple with blue micro glitter and pink flakie glitter in it.

The bottle.
Indoor with flash.

Indoor without flash.

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in the shade.

Swatches.
Indoor with flash.

Indoor without flash.

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     All shots are with three coats of polish and a top coat. Over all I liked this polish. The color is nice and the flakie glitter is gorgeous. The best color representation is in the outside in the shade picture. My only complaint is that it's a very thick formula and can get a little gloppy at times and can be a bit tricky to apply. It has fall written all over it. It's dark yet sparkly which I love and will be wearing a lot this fall. Well that's all I have for you today so until next time stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO


          

No comments:

Post a Comment