Saturday, September 22, 2012

Birthday Nail Polish

    Hi guys! I'm back after my Birthday hiatus. I got some new nail polish for my birthday. Big surprise right? Yeah, probably not so much. It is me and I am just slightly (only in the tiniest sense) obsessed with nail polish after all. Want to see what I got? I thought that you might.

Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe
This is the first DL I ever lusted after and now it's in my collection thanks to my dear friend Marcie. TY!

Wet n'Wild Once Upon A Time & Go With The Glow
I was in Fred Meyers on my birthday and noticed that  Wet n'Wild polish was BOGO 50% off. I'm thinking that Once Upon A Time might be a possible DL Ruby Red Slippers dupe ( X Fingers crossed X ). Total $3.

And lastly I stopped into Trade Secret looking for the So-So Skullicious mini set, and they had their entire polish stock BOGO 75% off...so I picked up China Glaze Immortal as well (for only $1.75). I was over the moon to see that they had the new CG Halloween set Wicked in. Squee!!!!

    Over all 8 new additions to my polish (but 4 are mini's), so not to shabby. I'll swatch them for you as I wear them. Maybe this glow in the dark polish will actually show up on camera. A girl can hope since my China Glaze Ghoulish Glow doesn't show up (Grrrr!). Any way, that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO


          

No comments:

Post a Comment