Monday, September 17, 2012

Manicure of The Day - When New Polish Makes Old Polish Wearable

     I finally got around to trying ORLY Decades of Dysfunction and kind of want to kick myself for waiting so long. DOD is a really pretty pale pink/purple creme polish that was part of the ORLY Dark Shadows collection. Can I just tell you that I am in love with this polish. It is such a gorgeous color. I am also super excited that due to this pretty polish now being in my collection I can also wear one that I have only worn once and thought looked kinda icky on me. The color in question is China Glaze Stellar a beige base with silver glitter that just never looked right against my skin color. But on a whim I used Stellar over DOD on an accent nail and walla I can wear Stellar. DOD totally changes the undertones in Stellar and gave me yet another reason to fall madly in love with it. So you probably want to see a picture huh? Okay here you go.


    Only one picture because my camera was being jerk (here's where I threatened it with being punted off my balcony), but hopefully you get the idea. I just love it. It's classy yet simple and it allows me to wear a polish I thought unwearable. How awesome is that? Anyway that's all I have for you today, so until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment