Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dollish Polish I'm The Boogieman

     Today, I am going to show you guys I'm The Boogieman from Dollish Polish. This polish is inspired by Oogie Boogie (i.e. The Boogieman) from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm The Boogieman. For those of you who don't know Oogie Boogie is a big, angry, burlap sack monster, that glows neon green in the dark, is filled with bugs, and is the main antagonist of the film. Also if you don't know this movie, I order you (nicely order you) to go watch it. It's awesome. I'm The Boogieman is a pearlescent sage green polish with medium sized green hexagonal glitter, small green hexagonal glitter, small silver hexagonal glitter, and small coppery brown hexagonal glitter in it.

Swatches:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Stalk Dollish Polish on Facebook here, and visit the shop here

Here's his song. The Oogie Boogie Song from The Nightmare Before Christmas

     All pictures are with three coats of I'm The Boogieman and a heavy layer of top coat. And you are going to need the heavy layer of topcoat. the glitter gets a little bumpy but a thick coat of Seche Vite gives it a flat high gloss sheen. The formula is a little thick but applies easily and dries really quickly. Over all I am pleasantly surprised by this polish. I didn't think I was going to like it...in fact I didn't even order it, I received it as a free gift with purchase from a seller on eBay. Even when I looked at the bottle I thought "ehh." But on the nail it's actually quite pretty. I rather like it and I'm not a huge green fan (being this pale green has never been a friend to me). But this green I actually like. I can see this polish being warn for Saint Patrick's Day as my something green (because I loath being pinched but I don't own green clothing). Anyway what do you guys think? Are you loving it? Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment