Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Color Club Beyond

     Today, I am going to show you Beyond from Color Club's Halo Hues (2013) collection. I am really excited to show you guys this one, because Beyond is a black linear holographic polish. Which as you know, fits my two main criteria for an awesome polish (Dark and sparkly). I don't know who said, "I know let's make a black holographic polish," but on behalf of my inner Valkyrie I'd just like to say, I think I just fell in love whomever came up with the idea.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash at an angle.

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     All pictures are with two coats of Beyond and a layer of topcoat. This polish is a thicker formula, but it applies easily, dries quickly, and is fully opaque in two layers. As with other Color Club holographic polishes, make sure that you apply the polish in as straight of lines as possible or you will disrupt the linear holographic effect...it's will be all crooked (if you aren't careful), but even then it still has it's charm (it's still a holo for sobbing out loud). I love Beyond with all my dark, sparkly, Valkyrie heart. It's so pretty. If you don't have it yet, you should order it asap, because this polish will surely become HTF before too long. It's that lovely. Well, that's all I have for today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment