Monday, March 4, 2013

Color Club Over The Moon

     Today, I have a very pretty polish from Color Club's Halo-Hues 2013 to show you guys. You are about to see Over The Moon. A very pretty in your face linear holographic, blue polish. This polish is amazing. Definitely my favorite holo in this line so far (2012 and 2013). So So pretty and without further ado. Here she is.

Swatches:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     All pictures are with two coats of Over The Moon and a layer of topcoat. The formula on this polish is awesome and applies like a dream. That said make sure you do straight strokes or you will see the crooked lines in your dried polish. Like the other polishes in this line it dries pretty fast which is awesome because it can fall into you "mani in a quick" stash, plus the pay off is huge. I am deeply in love with this polish. What do you guys think? Are you loving it? I am going to be one sad panda when I have to take it off...and I should also mention that you probably shouldn't wear this polish while driving...or operating heavy machinery because you may get to distracted to pay attention. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment