Friday, March 29, 2013

March Stash Additions

     Just a small post of polishes I got this month...I've been buying less polish this month so there are just a few. These are mostly from Amazon.com
Pictures:
China Glaze - Fancy Pants & OPI - Oy, Another Polish Joke!

China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around, Pink-ie Promise, & Life Is Rosey

     I had quite the ordeal in getting the bottle of Life is Rosey as the seller I bought it from originally got broken in.  shipping, then resent the polish and it had spilled out inside the package, so I had to get a refund and then buy it elsewhere. I was starting to think I wasn't supposed to have this polish. Anyway I am trying to buy less polish until I get my untrieds pared down a bit. That's why the one post of additions this month. I'm actually pretty proud of my restraint this month. I was a very good girl. Have you guys added new polishes to your stash? If so what did you get? Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment