Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Golden Tiger Water Marble Manicure

      Today, I have a water marble manicure to show you guys. I call this water marble "Golden Tiger" (inspired by this picture over here) I realized I haven't posted a water marble in quite some time so here's what's on my nails today. Also forgive the wounded heart images, in all the pictures. I cut the crap out of my finger this weekend and have a really gross cut so I used the image to cover it, that way you guys don't have to see it. Also I'm sure this won't be the last time I have to hide wounds on my fingers in pictures...mostly because I am a clumsy ass and hurt myself regularly. Kind of surprised it took this long into my blog for me to hurt my hand though. Translation: I usually hurt my hands frequently. Anyway here's my manicure.

Pictures:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

What I used:
China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around
OPI - Oy! Not Another Polish Joke
OPI - Goldeneye

And some tunes. A little Atrium for you guys. Haven't heard them? Push play and enjoy.
Atrium - All That Remains

      So there you have it. I had a really hard time with this water marble. For one Goldeneye would not spread right and then dried to quickly. Plus the cleanup was a beast. Those little gold flecks in Goldeneye were a pain in the butt to remove from my cuticles after the water marble. I had to wash my hands after the polish was dry to get rid of those little buggers. That said, I really like the way it turned out. Not how I imagined it, but pretty just the same. What do you guys think? Let me know by leaving a comment below. That's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment