Saturday, March 2, 2013

Late Final February Haul

     Sorry, I've been MIA this week. I have been either busy or sick all week and it's really been kicking my butt. Here's a short post of my haul from last month. Amazon and Valentine's Day.

OPI - A Woman's Prague-Ative and My Vampire Is Buff

Color Club - Eternal Beauty and OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

Color Club - Over The Moon, Color Club - Beyond, and OPI Polka.com

And my Valentine's Day present from My Hubby
Deborah Lippmann - (True Blood inspired) Forsaken: Bad Things set. 

     So as you can see I got some pretty new polishes to show you guys. I will swatch them as I wear them. And Again sorry I've been elusive this week...but when you're sick you're sick and there's just not much you can do about it. That's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment