Saturday, March 9, 2013

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

     Today, I am going to show you Can't Find My Czechbook from OPI's Euro Central collection. Can't Find My Czechbook is a teal creme polish that I just love.

Swatches:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

     All pictures are with two coats of Can't Find My Czechbook and a layer of topcoat. This polish is thin but applies to full opacity in two coats. Now normally I am not a huge fan of OPI creme polishes...I love OPI but their cremes (specially the light ones) are streaky and thin and you have to apply 4 or more layers to reach opacity...this is nothing like the other thin streaky OPI creme polishes I have. Which makes it even better. It's such a pretty blue, I just love it. Well that's all I  have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment