Thursday, October 31, 2013

We're Simply Meant To Be

     So today I have a Nightmare Before Christmas manicure for you guys. I'm calling this one 'We're Simply Meant To Be." With an underlying theme of the love Jack and Sally share (hence the title). It didn't  turn out exactly as I wanted it to...So we are just going to call it stylized Jack and Sally...In fact if you like it you have my friend Marcie to thank for it (I was going to scrap it until she said she loved it). Conversely if you hate it she's also the one to blame (sorry Marcie). Anyway here it is:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 
*The middle finger is supposed to be a pumpkin with a heart carved in it. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeups:

Sally's dress inspired nail. 

Jack's Face. 

Sally's long red hair and stitches. 

What I Used:

China Glaze - Desert Sun
China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze - Dress Me Up 
China Glaze - Bahamian Escape
China Glaze - Shower Together
China Glaze - Street Chic
China Glaze - Salsa
China Glaze - Roguish Red
China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss
China Glaze - White On White
China Glaze - Liquid Leather
Nail Art - Cocoa
Nail Star - Medium Orange
Konad - Black
Americana - White Wash
Ceramcoat - Black
Stamping Plate (for stripes on Sally's dress nail) - Essence - Have Fun 01

   The song from the film:

We're Simply Meant To Be

     Usually, this would be the part where I tell you haw I did it...but this one is pretty complicated and I'm not entirely happy with it so I'm just going to throw this up here and say "Here, I did a thing." If you like it I'm glad, if you hate it...well I'm not happy with it either. But anyway I hope you guys all have a safe and happy Halloween and eat lots of candy, watch lots of horror films and and carve lots of pumpkins. That's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment