Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Duo-Chrome Curls Manicure

      As I am carrier of viral plague once again I am going to post a mani I did a while back but never posted. Don't get me wrong I love my job working with kids but I'm not a big fan of their germs. Anyway disregard nail length as I said this was an older mani that I did and took pictures for but never posted until now. I have another stamping manicure to show you guys. I decided I really like pairing two duo-chrome polishes together and I'm pretty happy with the result. Here it is:

Pictures:

Front view. Indoor no flash. 

Tilted back view. Indoor no flash. 

Tilted down view. Indoor no flash. 

What I Used:

OPI - Just Spotted The Lizard
OPI - Peace & Love & OPI
Stamping plate: Mash-49

     I used 3 coats of Peace & Love & OPI then stamped Just Spotted The Lizard over top. I really like the effect. A subtle duo pattern, that screams fall. Do you guys like it? I also tried a different clean up technique where I used a brush around the cuticles (Hence the tiny bit of exposed nail bed near the cuticle). What do you guys think of this nail polish clean up approach? I can't decide if I like it or not. I keep looking down and going "Ahh! Naked Nail!" Thoughts? Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment