Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gravestone Manicure

     Today, I have another Halloween manicure to show you guys. To be more specific I have a Gravestone manicure to show you. Pretty basic but one I haven't done yet so here it is:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash.

Indoor with flash.

Indoor with flash.

What I Used:

Zoya - Storm
China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk
China Glaze - Recycle
China Glaze - Matte Magic
Essie - Cashmere Bathrobe
Deborah Lippmann - Defying Gravity
Ceramcoat - Black

     For this mani I started with Storm and then free handed the darker edge of the tombstones with Concrete Catwalk then went over top of that to make the face of the tombstone with Recycle. When that was dry I sponged on Cashmere Bathrobe and then decorated the face of the tomb stone with Black acrylic paint. I then used a matte topcoat so it looked like stone. And finished up with Defying Gravity as grass growing around the stone. Over all I rather like how this manicure turned out. What do you guys think? Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment