Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Water Marble

     First if all I wanted to apologize for being MIA lately. I just started a new job and haven't quite figures out a good pacing yet (I promise I will work on it though). Plus, I got a case a food poisoning (from a local TexMex place that I will never eat at again...it's funny how 3AM puke fests will do that to you). But luckily it is no longer making me toss my cookies but I am still a little light headed. That said I wasn't going to let it keep me from getting this post up. Luckily I did the mani on Sunday and edited the pics before the food poisoning kicked in. So I can handle the write up today (light headed or not). Anyway, today I have a Halloween water marble to show you guys. Actually it didn't exactly turn out as I wanted it to...But I like it and it's Halloween-ish so I'm posting it anyway. So without further ado here it is:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

What I Used:

China Glaze - Sun Worshiper
China Glaze - Near Dark
China Glaze - Desert Sun
Dollish Polish - This Is Halloween

     I started with a base coat of Sun Worshiper then water marbled with Near Dark and Desert Sun. Once it was dry I added a layer of This Is Halloween to my ring finger as an accent nail. So what do you guys think? Do you like it? I really Do like it...even if it didn't turn out just as I wanted it to be or how I Imagined it would be. Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment