Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Graveyard At Dusk Manicure

     Today, I have another Halloween manicure to show you guys. I'm calling this one Graveyard at Dusk. I used sponging, stamping, self made decals (Thumb), and loose glitter. I really hope you guys like this one. I'm really digging it.

Pictures:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Thumb Closeup:
Indoor no flash. 

What I Used:

China Glaze - Scandalous Shenanigans 
China Glaze - Infra Red
China Glaze - Not In This Galaxy
China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky
Konad - Black
Ceramcoat - Black
Silver holographic stars and crescent moons
Stamping:
HD04

     To get this look I used a base coat of Not In This Galaxy then sponged on the gradient or Scandalous Shenanigans, Infra Red and Not In This Galaxy. Then stamped on the graves, applied the decal for the thumb, and finally added the loose glitter. Over all I really like how this one turned out. It actually kind of reminds me of the Adams Family...probably because of the big Gothic house next to a grave yard. But  I figured every graveyard has a keepers cottage. This one is just a little more grand and Gothic than most. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this manicure. That's all I have for you today. So until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment