Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 2013 Stash Additions

     Today, I have the traditional end of the month stash additions post. Here are the nail polishes that I added to my collection this month.

Sally Beauty Supply: 

China Glaze - Fang-Tastic and Bump In The Night and Gelous base coat.

Target: 

Two bottles of Nicole Drying Drops not how cheap they were on clearance. 

T.J. Max:

China Glaze - Admire & Hey Doll and Orly Fantasea & High On Hope.

Dollish Polish:

Spectral Pup (mini)

A Congratulations on the New Job Gift From My Friend Marcie:

Popular, Defying Gravity, & One Short Day

     So as you can see I was pretty good this month. I did go crazy but I got some good deals at T.J. Max and at Target. and I couldn't let a chance to get Spectral Pup pass me by I had to have it. I have also ordered a few more Dollish Polish polishes but they haven't come yet (so they will be in next months Stash Additions post). Have you guys added any pretty new polishes to your collection lately? What did you get? Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment