Monday, April 15, 2013

Ooh La Lacquer Hypnotize

     Today, I have Hypnotize by Ooh La Lacquer to show you guys. Hypnotize is a matte black and white small hexagonal glitter in a clear base. For swatching purposes I put one layer of Hypnotize over OPI My Vampire Is Buff.  And let me just say before I get to the picture that this is my favorite black and white glitter...as in ever. It's so pretty. Without any further ado, here's Hypnotize.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Outdoor in sunlight. 

Indoor no flash. 

Stalk Ooh La Lacquer on Facebook here and buy her polish here

     I used one coat of Hypnotize over three coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff, all under a layer of top coat for these pictures. The formula is pretty normal, it applies easily and dries quickly. Over all an easy polish to use and you get pretty great coverage with just one layer. IMO. I really love this polish. So very pretty. By far and away my favorite black and white polish (In case you haven't noticed I kind of have a crush on matter glitter lately....I blame Floam...it started it). What about you guys? What is your favorite black and white glitter? Let me know with some comments below. Anyway, that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time. Stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment