Monday, April 22, 2013

China Glaze When Stars Collide

     Today, I have another polish from China Glaze's Hologlam collection to show you guys. I am going to show you When Stars Collide (WSC). WSC is a purple holographic polish with hints of pink to it....and can I just tell you I am in love with this color, it's so incredible. Oh, and I made another polish in motion video to go with it. So with any further ado. Here's When Stars Collide.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 


Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in sunlight at an angle. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor with flash

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Nail Polish in Motion video:

     All pictures are with two coats of WSC and a layer of topcoat. I also tried a little something different with this polish over the last one. I used Nail Tek Foundation II as a base coat and not only did it fill in ridges it obliterated streaking. With Nail Tek this polish was tons easier to apply because it eliminated drag. I think I'm going to use it as base for CG holo's from now. Anyway, the formula was less finicky than Strap On Your Moonboots, which is pretty awesome. It also dries really fast and hits full opacity in two coats. Then there is the color...seriously how much do I love this polish...like a billion x a billion. Maybe even more than Strap On Your Moonboots. How did that happen? Oh and while I'm here I wanted to ask you guys if you are liking the polish in motion videos. Are they helpful? Do you like them? Let me know with comments below. I feel  like I'm talking to myself over here. Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment