Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Color Club Cloud Nine

     Today, I have Cloud Nine from Color Club's Halo-Hues (2012) collection to show you  guys. Cloud Nine is a pale pink linear holographic polish. And since it's Color Club you know it's a knock you on your butt holographic polish. You're inner Valkyrie will get tranced, I guarantee it. So don't look at these pictures while driving or operating heavy machinery.

Swatches:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 
*Wounded heart covering my boo-boo.

Outdoor in sunlight. 
*Best color representation. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

And some music...because this song has been stuck in my head all morning. 
Kelly Clarkson - Catching My breath. 

     All pictures are with two coats of Cloud Nine and a layer of top coat. This formula is a just like the others in the collection; thin, applies easily, and dries quickly. Like the others, make sure your brush strokes are straight or you can get some weird holographic breaks. I actually thought this polish would be darker pink than it ended up. In the bottle it looks way more pink than it does on the nail. On the nail it's kind of a baby pink holo. I like it either way. It's one of my favorites from the collection I think. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment