Friday, April 19, 2013

OPI Polka.com

      Today, I have a swatch of Polka.com from OPI's Euro Central Collection to show show you guys. Polka.com is a large and small hexagonal glitter topper. It has large teal, pink, and dark purple hexagons as well as micro hexagons in purple and pink, all in a clear base.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 
*Best color representation.

Outdoor
...It's pretty cloudy outside, no sun in sight. Rude uncooperative weather. 

Closeups:
Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor.

Some music... because it's stuck in my head. 
P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason. 

     All pictures are with one coat of Polka.com over two coats of OPI Rumples Wiggin' (sorry I'm obsessed with this color right now). It applies easily and dries fairly quickly. No complaints about application or formula either. It's a nice glitter topper that's very springy. Over all I really like this glitter. It's so pretty. Definitely worth having in my collection. Well that's all I have for you today. So until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment