Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Deborah Lippmann New Flesh

     Today, I have New Flesh from Deborah Lippmann Forsaken (True Blood inspired), the Bad Things gift set (which is one of the three available sets). Wow, that was a mouth full. I wonder if they could add another name to it to make it more complicated. But long name aside, this polish is a pretty pale peach jelly polish that reminds me a little of my first Barbie's dress...My first Barbie was Peaches and Cream Barbie. Which I would still own if my brother hadn't ripped off her head and threw it on the roof (Yes...years later and it still gets my panties in a twist. I can't help it. lol)...But I digress all I am saying is that this polish reminds me or that Barbie's dress. And this polish is the same sheer peach. 

Pictures:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor sunlight. 
*Best color representation. 
*Also only one outdoor picture because the weather isn't cooperating. 

     All pictures are with 3 coats of New Flesh and layer of topcoat. New Flesh applies easily and dries quickly. The only thing that should be noted here is this is not an opaque polish...I don't think you could get enough of this polish by itself to ever make it opaque. It's a jelly...a pretty peachy jelly. I wasn't sure I was going to like this color in the bottle...but once it was on I really liked it. It's high shine and a classy flesh-tone color that even those as white as myself (read this as: "I practically glow in the dark"), can pull off without people calling it tan. Well, that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment