Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Stash Additions

     I decided instead of doing a bunch of haul posts through the month that I would just do one stash additions post at the end of each month. Mostly to make my life easier...plus haul posts just aren't looked at all that often as other types of posts so condensing them to one post will cut down on extraneous posts. Any way here are the nail polishes I added to my collection this month. And as you will see I was a very good girl this month and only bought a "few." Keep in mind a "few" is relative. This is my "few."

Amazon:

Left to right: China Glaze - Strap On Your Moonboots, OMG A UFO, and When Stars Collide

China Glaze - Infra Red & Take A Trek
Sorry the bottles look so weird...I blame that sticky bubble wrap stuff they were wrapped in when I got them. 

China Glaze - Passion For Petals, Tart-Y For The Party, & Sunday Funday

Sally Beauty Supply:

China Glaze - Galactic Gray, Not In This Galaxy, & Sci-Fly By

China Glaze - Liquid Leather (My 4th bottle), China Glaze - White On White (my 2nd bottle), and Orly Bonder

   Of course I had to make a trip to Sally's since they were doing there whole buy two get one one free deal. I mean really, how could I stay away? Is that even possible? I'm telling you right now, I'm not that strong. Nail polish is my kryptonite. And I hadn't planned on getting the three China Glaze Avant Garden polishes except that I came across a seller on Amazon selling them for like $2.50 each free shipping and I was all "Get in my shopping cart!" And of course some CG holo's because a girl can never have too many holo polishes. Also has anyone else noticed that if you buy a Hologlam polish anywhere except Sally's you get a silver lid instead of the normal black lid? What's that about? Why is Sally's the only place with normal black lids (the lids I prefer...they don't clash with the other bottles. I'm still a Virgo! I'm sure you all know by now that I like things to match). As always I will swatch them as I wear them and for all the holo's I will be doing polish in motion (PIM) videos for them.
     And since the wonderful discovery that my Droid Razr takes great video I will be able to do videos more frequently. So if there are any other polishes that I own (see my stash page), that you guys would like to see a PIM video for let me know by leaving a comment below. And I will try to accommodate you as time permits. I do have a tripod on the way as well so in the future I should be able to get some video tutorials up on my YouTube Channel which is linked over there (--------->) under other places you can find me, if you want to give it a follow (so you get updates when I start doing all that stuff) feel free to do so. But right now there are only 3 videos up. And to that end, let me know what you guys would like to see on my YouTube channel in a comment below as well. Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment