Friday, May 3, 2013

China Glaze OMG A UFO

     Today I have another polish from China Glaze's Hologlam collection to show you guys. I am going to show you OMG A UFO. OMG A UFO is a light olive green holographic polish that has hints of yellow and darker green. And yes there is a PIM video as well. That's why this post is up so late. Video editing takes me a while.

Swatches:

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor with flash at an angle.

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash at an angle.

Outdoor in sunlight. 
*Best color representation. 

Outdoor in sunlight at an angle

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeup:

Outdoor in sunlight. 

PIM:


     For the pictures and video above I use two coats of OMG A UFO and layer of top coat. This polish like all of them in the line are of a finicky nature but I think they are well worth the effort. I have to say that I really like this polish...and that's saying something because normally me and green nail polish don't get on well. Hear this as, when I wear green I get asked if I am sick a lot (White girl problems). But I rather like this mossy shade of green. What do you ladies think? Is OMG A UFO a hit or a miss? Well that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment