Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OPI Pussy Galore

      Today, I have Pussy Galore from OPI's Bond Girls collection to show you guys. Like I stated when I swatched some of the polishes from the Skyfall collection I'm not a James Bond (007) fan. I happen to prefer my acts of senseless fictional violence to be in horror films (And preferably perpetrated by some form of lurking monster, mutant, zombie, serial killer, ghost, alien, and/or demon. As nature intended.) over random super villain(ish) action films. But hey different strokes and all that. So you know I didn't want this polish because of some attachment to the films. I wanted this polish because it is so pretty. And my best friend Marcie picked it up for me (cuz she's awesome like that), so now I can wear and share this pretty polish with you guys. Pussy Galore is a pale, baby pink, pearly nail polish with a liquid sand finish, but enough of my blathering. Here's Pussy Galore (*shakes head* There really is no way to say the name of this polish that doesn't sound filthy. lol).

Swatches:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 
*Best color representation. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Outdoor in sunlight.

Indoor no flash. 

     For all pictures above I used two coats of Pussy Galore and no topcoat. It applied easily and dried fairly quickly. I really love this polish. It's so pretty. Then there is the added factor of wear time. I love the liquid sand nail polishes because they last so long. I can literally wear a liquid sand polish for about a week before it chips. And my standards are pretty high for that sort of thing. I'm a one chip and I have to re-polish my nails kind of girl.  But the liquid sands last through multiple showers/shampoos. So yeah the name on this polish is a little naughty (okay a lot naughty), but the polish itself is lovely. If the name bothers you...you seriously need to find a way to get over it, because this polish is a must have. What do you guys think? Are you loving liquid sand or not? I know I am. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment