Friday, May 31, 2013

May Stash Additions

     This is going to be a short little post about my stash additions this past month. All but one of them where purchased on Amazon.com The other was a gift from a friend. I haven't bought that many because I just haven't been wowed by many polishes from the summer lines. I kind of meh, about what's left and of the lines that are coming up as well. Pretty sure I'll wait for sales or clearance if I pick up any others. But whatever...here are the couple of polishes I added to my stash this past month. 

Amazon.com:
OPI: Solitaire, Vesper, & Minnie Style

China Glaze: Of Coarse! & Bump & Grimd


Gift from my BFF Marcie:
OPI: Pussy Galore

     So as you can see I was a very good girl this month...I did buy some nail polish remover from Sally Beauty Supply (both Acetone and Pure Acetone) but the bottles are massive and I couldn't get a good picture...plus if you've seen one bottle of nail polish remover. You've seen them all. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment