Monday, September 23, 2013

Finger Paints Hue Brighten My Day

     Today, I have a Finger Paints Hue Brighten My Day swatch to show you guys. Hue Brighten My Day is a dark hunter green polish with gold, silver, and holographic glitter in a variety of hexagons and square shapes. Free warning this polish may trigger a full of Valkyrie trance.

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:

Outdoor in sunlight.

Indoor no flash. 

     I used 3 coats of Hue Brighten My Day and a layer of top coat. The polish is sheer but it dries quickly and applies easily. Over all, I really like this polish. It's dark and sparkly, and I love it with all my dark, sparkly, Valkyrie heart. Definitely a must have fall glitter, for anyone who likes dark polish, sparkly polish, or fall color nail polish. So what do you guys think? Are you loving Hue Brighten My Day as much as I am? Well, that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment