Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Can It Be Fall Now? Manicure

     Today, I have a a stamping/sponging manicure to show you guys. I wanted a fall theme mani because  I love fall. And I am beyond ready for it to get here. Don't get me wrong I don't hate summer...I just really like when the air is crisp and I have an excuse to wear a fluffy sweater, curl up in a blanket with a cup of cocoa and read a good book. But I digress, you're here to see the mani so here it is:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash

Indoor no flash at an angle (to better show the design). 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor...the sun is not working with me today. 

What  I Used:

China Glaze - Harvest Moon
China Glaze - Mahogany Magic
China Glaze - Goin' My Way
Stamping plates:
Mash - Mash-49 & Mash-43

     I sponged on the gradient with Harvest Moon and Goin' My Way. Then stamped Mahogany Magic over top. I actually really like how this one turned out. Very festive and Autumn-ish (Is that a word? Oh well, it is now). Now if the weather would cooperate with me and give me some proper cocoa, sweater and book reading weather to match my nails. Then I would be a happy little camper. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this manicure as much as I do. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment