Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sally Girl Butta

     Today, I have a swatch of Sally Girl Butta (yeah the name is kinda dumb) to share with you guys. Butta is a graphite-ish metallic grey polish with small silver glitter and medium size teal glitter in it. This is another one of those polishes where you're going to be all "Why doesn't this come in a bigger bottle?" It's seriously that pretty. So without further ado. Here is Butta:

Swatches:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. So much glitter the flash went crazy. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Indoor no flash. 

     I used three coats of Butta for the pictures above (no undies), two light coats and a heavy coat, then topped it with a heavy layer of top coat. As with most glitter heavy polishes this one eats topcoat alive so go pretty heavy handed with it. The formula is a tad on the sheer side, but it dries quickly and applies easily. Over all I really like this polish. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle. But for 99 at Sally Beauty Supply, can I really complain? I can but I won't. I will definitely be picking up a few more of this itty-bitty bottle of glittery Valkyrie trance inducing goodness. It's dark, it's sparkly, and can I just tell you I love the dark base bright blue glitter combo. Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Until Next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment