Friday, September 6, 2013

OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke

     Today, I have a swatch of Oy-Another Polish Joke from OPI's Euro Central Collection to show you guys. Oy- Another Polish Joke is a bright gold flake polish. Think Goldeneye but way, way brighter. So without further ado, here's Oy-Another Polish Joke:

Swatches:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     I used four coats of Oy-Another Polish Joke and a layer of topcoat. The formula is thin, but it dries really quickly and applies easily. Normally I am not a big fan of gold polish, but I love the way this one looked with my vampire like pale skin. I am actually kind of mad that it took me this ling to wear it. Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love this polish! I've been trying to get it for ages. It's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth having. Have you tried You local JC Penny Salon. Last time I was in the one near me, the whole collection was on clearance.

      Delete