Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Water Marble

     Today, I have a fall water marble to show you guys. Now I know everyone is posting Halloween manicures already...and as much as I love Halloween (And that's a lot) I refuse to do Halloween manicures until October 1st. I won't do it. I'm tired of this rush into and out of holidays. I won't do Thanksgiving mani's till November, and I won't do Christmas ones until December. If that makes me old fashioned then so be it, it's the only way I'm old fashioned. I just refuse to give into the man that says Halloween starts in September, Christmas starts in November and Valentines Day starts in January. I officially thumb my nose at the man and say "No! I will celebrate them during the month of and no sooner." Okay, sorry about the rant but seriously it kinda makes me crazy. Without further ado here's my fall water marble:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

What I Used: 

China Glaze - Cross Iron 360
China Glaze - Goin My Way?
China Glaze - Riveting
OPI - Oy-Another Polish Joke!

     So I used a basic leaf like water marble over a base coat of Oy-Another Polish Joke and I'm pretty happy with how this marble turned out. It's very Autumn and harvesty (I'm making that a word). Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment