Monday, September 30, 2013

September Stash Additions

     Today, I have the traditional end of the month stash additions to show you guys. But before I start I want to say that I am kind bummed that I got sick this week. I have been sick with a cold since last Wednesday and I wanted to do a fun Once Upon a Time manicure...but since my head is stuffed with cold related fluffies, I just don't feel up to nail art. Hopefully, it will pass soon. So, if I'm kinda MIA for a bit it's because I am recovering from the crud that is currently clogging up my sinuses. Anyway, here are my stash additions for September 2013.

Amazon:

China Glaze - Strike Up A Cosmo & Rendezvous With You

China Glaze - Howl You Doin'

Sally Beauty Supply:

Orly - Pink Flakie Topcoat & Green Flakie Topcoat

China Glaze - Tongue & Chic, Gossip Over Gimlets, & Scandalous Shenanigans. 

A bunch of Nail Art free glitter...mostly stars and some moons they were red tag clearance + 50%, making them just a little over a dollar each. 

Ebay:

Fauxnad stamping plate MLS301. This is a long time lemming. I love those birds!

HD 01 - 05 Unknown brand.

QA1-QA5 Unknown brand. 

Birthday Presents: 

China Glaze - C-C-Courage, Dorothy Who?, & Good Witch?

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, Cowardly Lyin', & The Ten Man

China Glaze - Public Relations & Essie - Cashmere Bathrobe

     So, there you have it my new stash additions...as you can see I was kind of naughty this month. Did you guys get any new polish or nail related paraphernalia? If so what did you get? Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time (and hopefully with less fluffies in my head), stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment