Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Stash Additions

   Today, I have my traditional end of the month post...it's just a day late. Anyway, here are all the pretty polishes and nail paraphernalia that I added to my stash in January.

Amazon:

OPI - Pure

Some tip guides. 

OPI - 4 In The Morning

Sally Beauty Supply:

Orly - Starburst, China Glaze - Sand Dolla Make You Holla, China Glaze -Teal The Tide Turns, and Orly - Black Hole

Finger Paints - Abstract Abstraction, Vivid Reflection, Colorful Dream, Symmetrical Symphony, and Psychedelic Hue

California Mango Cuticle Oil. 

     As you can see I was kind of naughty...and I did splurge on all the Finger Paints flakies. But seriously, I still regret not picking up a bottle of Twisted when they released the last flakies and I wasn't about to do that to myself again. So I got them all. I also splurged on the OPI Pure, because they finally made a gold top coat I can wear (stupid metal allergy). Plus I got a new job and it was a celebratory nail polish. I deserve it, my job can be hard (yet incredible, awesome, amazing, and inspirational). Anyway, did you guys get any new and awesome polish lately? If so what did you get? Tell me below. That's all I have for you today. Until  next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment