Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finger Paints Abstract Abstraction

     First of all I want to apologize for the lack of posting...but it's been a week. I ended up going to the doctor twice this week on account of getting hurt at work. One Baro trauma to the left ear, one tetanus shot, one laceration, and a dislocated finger later I'm attempting to type this for you with a splint on my finger. Anyway, today I have Abstract Abstraction from Finger Paints to show you guys. Abstract Abstraction is one of Finger Paints new flakie polishes. It's a blue, green, and purple flake polish. I used China Glaze Liquid Leather as Undies on this one.

Pictures:


Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 
*Flash kills the color for some reason...

Closeup:


    On this manicure I used two coats of Liquid Leather and two coats of Abstract Abstraction with a heavy coat of topcoat over everything. This polish applies easily and is a slower drying polish. That said I really think it dries faster than the previous flakies released by Finger Paints. They wore really well (I wash my hands a lot because I work with kids) and It barely even chipped. I took if off because I just wanted a different color not because it was chipped as I usually do. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this swatch, and I will be posting swatched or the polishes from the rest of this set soon, so stay tuned. That's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment