Friday, February 7, 2014

China Glaze Be Merry Be Bright

     Today, I have Be Merry Be Bright (BMBB) from China Glaze's Happy Holiglaze collection. BMBB is a pink and purple glitter mix in a clear base. I saved this one for closer to Valentines day because it really seems more V-day than Christmas IMO. Anyway, I used OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons as Undies on this one.

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 


Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     For these pictures I used one coat of BMBB over two coats of Don't Pretzel My Buttons. The glitter pay off is pretty huge on this one. I really ended up liking it a lot. Very girly, very Valentines (at least to me). Also your inner Valkyrie will be in a trance from all the sparklyness. Application was really easy I didn't have to dab it on or anything, I just applied it like a normal polish. It also dries pretty quickly so that's pretty awesome too. Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment