Friday, January 31, 2014

Finger Paints Peacock Portrait

      Today I have Peacock Portrait from Finger Paints to show you guys. Peacock Portrait is a teal and holo-silver , multi size glitter topper. I picked this color up on a whim and totally fell in love.  I loved it so much that I did both my toe and finger nails the same color. Which is something I rarely do. Usually they are shades in the spectrum but  I really have to love a color before I put it on both toes and fingers. So without further ado...Here is Peacock Portrait:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash.

Indoor with flash.

Close-up: 

Indoor no flash.

       I used two coats of OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook as undies and two coats of Peacock Portrait. Over all I really like this polish. Even though it’s a beast to photograph.  It’s literally too sparkly to photograph properly.  I still really love the finished product though (even if it doesn’t play well with my camera). My only complaint is that like a lot of Finger Paints nail polish it takes quite a while to dry (longer than other brands (OPI, China Glaze, Etc.). But if you like blue sparkles then you will want to pick up a bottle of this from your local Sally Beauty Supply ASAP. Well that’s all I have for you for today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment