Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finger Paints Psychedelic Hue

    Today, I have Psychedelic Hue from Finger Paints Kaleidoscope collection to show you guys. Psychedelic Hue is a teal to green flakie topper in a clear base. For this picture I used China Glaze Liquid Leather as a undies. This is swatch number two from the Kaleidoscope collection. Here is Psychedelic Hue:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeups:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

     In these pictures I used two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather, two coats of Psychedelic Hue, and a later of top coat. This polish is a tad slow to dry, faster that the older flakies by Finger Paints but still on the slow side. That said this polish is so worth to time it takes to dry. I freaking love it. Such a pretty polish. I'll be posting the rest of the collection soon so stay tuned. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment