Friday, February 7, 2014

Orly Starburst

     Today, I have Starburst by Orly to show you guys. Starburst is a white jelly polish with orange, gold, red, and silver glitter in it. For the following picture I used one coat of China Glaze White On White as Underwear.


Pictures:



Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash.


Closeup:

Indoor no flash. 

     In these pictures I used three coats of Starburst over one coat of white on white. Alone Starburst was to flat for my taste so I added undies to make the glitter pop. The formula applies easily and dries fast. It also has a really nice glitter payoff. It also wore really well with only minor chipping. A must for glitter fans. I actually really like how much this polish looks like an Indie polish but easier to get a hold of. Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment