Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finger Paints Vivid Reflection

     Today, I have Vivid Reflection from Finger Paints Kaleidoscope collection to show you guys. Vivid Reflection is a pink, peach, orange flakie topper (clear base). This is the third polish from the Kaleidoscope collection that I have swatched and quite possibly my favorite one so far. I'm not normally a big pink kinda woman (unless you are talking about the singer, then I love P!nk), but this polish is so pretty I just love it. I can't help myself. I could blather on about this polish all day or I could just show it to you. So here it is:

Pictures:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash.

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Closeups:

Indoor no flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

     In this picture I used two coats of Finger Paints Black Expressionism (as undies), two coats of Vivid Reflection, and a layer of top coat. This polish was a slower drying polish like the others in the set that I've swatched but it's also worth the wait. The sparkle pay off is huge on this one. I just can't stop looking at it. Let my Valkyrie sister be warned that this polish may trance you. I hope you guys like this polish as much as I do (which is a lot). Three polishes swatched from Kaleidoscope two to go. Stay tuned. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment