Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013 Stash Additions

     Today I have my monthly stash additions post to show you guys. I had some fun this week and bought a bunch of nail stuff. But it's easier to show you than to tell you what I got so here it is.

Amazon:

China Glaze: Hook And Line, Mahogany Magic, Goin' My Way?, and Recycle 

Mash plates 26-50

Fred Meyer: 

Essence - Peel Off Base Coat

Essence stamping plate in 01 Have Fun!

J.C. Penny:

OPI - Peace & Love & OPI

Sally Beauty Supply: 

Finger Paints: Peacock Portrait, and Hue Brighten My Day

     So as you can see I was a little naughty this month and got lots of pretty polish. Have you guys added any polish to your own collection? If so what did you get? Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment