Monday, July 30, 2012

Giraffe on Safari Manicure

Just a quick manicure picture for today. My hands were feeling better and I decided to do a new manicure with two of the On Safari collection polishes that I have had for a couple weeks but haven't been able to do anything with till now. This is not a tutorial but if you would like one for it, let me know by commenting below and I will make one for you guys. And don't worry I used Gaussian blur so you can't see what remains of my recent DE outbreak. Which luckily is in the final stage (which just looks like dry extra pink/red skin) and is almost unnoticeable to anyone but me at this point. Plus the bottle is blocking most of my palm and that's where the outbreak was mostly confined to. Yet another perk of taking good care of your skin. When something cause an DE flare it recovers so much faster when well cared for than when it's neglected. Any way hear's my Giraffe On Safari manicure.

Polishes used: (All China Glaze) Kalahari Kiss, Desert Sun, and Street Chic
Stamping Plate Used: Mash plate M61
And in case you are wondering that's the back of a page from my novel in the background. 

What do you guys think? Do you like it? Let me know. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment