Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Quick 4th of July Manicure

I just wanted to quickly upload a picture of my 4th of July mani. It's a taping mani in red and blue glitter. I had to redo the red nails 3 times and I am still not happy with how the stripes turned out...probably something I will have to practice more on...I never was good at drawing a straight line. Crooked lines are so much more interesting anyway. Or at least that's what I tell myself so I feel better about my inability to paint straight lines. XD

I used China Glaze Ruby Slippers, White on White, and Dorthy Who?
Buy them here: China Glaze Nail Lacquer

Happy 4th of July everyone. Have a safe and fun holiday. What do you ladies have on your nails for Independence Day? Let me know in comments below. As always stay classy and stay polished. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment